GLASS IS EVERYWHERE
ProNanoCote Self-Cleaning Glass Coating
Have you ever noticed how much better your workplace and home look when the window, and glass doors are perfectly clean? Yet many of us choose to tolerate dirty glass rather than mess around with harmful chemicals and dirty pollutants. What it all boils down at the end is that it doesn’t matter how often or how detailed we clean the windows glass, environmental pollutants such as dust, dirt, grime, hard water deposit, and even cleaner residue will eventually come back and settle on the glass once again. While these pollutants are generally not dangerous to safety or health, they do cause costly nuisance problems in the workplace and home. Now there is an effective solution to properly maintaining window cleanliness 24/7, 365 days a year.
Low-Maintenance Coating is engineered to use rainwater and sunlight to remove organic dirt and debris. In times of low rainfall, or on windows not exposed to sufficient rain, it may be necessary to do supplemental rinsing. (Reducing up to 99% of water spot).
Window Glass Types and Treatments
Designing buildings using more glass and larger glass windows is the latest trend in modern architecture. Glass and window treatments provide an attractive “make-over” to a home, improve its “curb appeal” (exterior beauty) and increases its value.
Most common types and treatments are:
- Low-E Glass (Energy saving).
- Laminated Glass (Safety and Noise reduction).
- Anti-Reflective Glass (Reduces exterior and interior visible light reflectance).
- Low-M Glass (Self-Cleaning, minimize streaking and spotting)
The causes of glass soiling can be broadly divided into two categories:
- Adhesion of dust and grit caused by static electricity
- Adhesion of atmospheric pollutants (exhaust gasses, factory smoke, etc.) due to their oil content.
Common pollutants are:
- Glass hard water mineral.
- Acid rain.
- Prolonged buildup of the above-mentioned environmental pollutants will not only cause the glass to smear, but will also make it extremely hard to clean, even with chemicals.
- Chemical cleaners, e.g. Windex.
- Hydrophobic glass coating solutions, e.g. RainX, Diamond Fusion.
- Squeegees & Micro-fibers.
Are They Effective?
Chemical cleaners, e.g. Windex
Temporary,labor intensive and consuming, requires frequent re-application. Leaves toxic chemical film and glass becomes blurry in just few days.
Hydrophobic glass coating solutions, e.g. RainX, Diamond Fusion
Short lived, ineffective ,require re-application.
Squeegees & Micro-fibers
Temporary, labor intensive,requires re-application
Science & Nature Working Together
- ProNanoCote photocatalyst self-cleaning glass coating is engineered to use rainwater and sunlight to remove organic dirt and debris.
- ProNanoCote is durable and easy to apply.
- Slowly breaks down and loosens organic dirt on glass surface.
- Helps to keep organic materials from building up on the glass surface which can deteriorate the hydrophilic properties.
- Water sheeting action provides more efficient rinsing of the glass surface.
- Allows the glass surface to dry naturally with minimal spotting and streaking.
- Accelerates glass surface drying.
- Less frequent cleaning windows stay cleaner for longer
- Much easier cleaning less dirt and grimes adheres to the glass
- Save money the cost of window cleaning is reduced
- Ideal for hard to reach areas such as roofs
- No unsightly tint or reflective surface looks just like normal glass
- Durable coating lasts 3 years
- Environmentally friendly less frequent use of water and detergents
Practical Applications and Methods:
Store front windows
Public transportation windows, etc…
- ProNanoCote is the latest breakthrough technology in an effort to maintain window clarity at home and office.
- ProNanoCote Self-Cleaning coating is cost-efficient, durable and reliable.
- ProNanoCote coating dries faster and cleaner than regular glass windows, removing up to 99% of water spotting problem.
- Application of ProNanoCote is as easy as 1-2-3. NO professional installation required.
Who Are the Buyers?
- ALL Home Owners
- ALL Retailers (Store-front)
- ALL Property Management Companies
- ALL Building Owners
- ALL Car and Truck Owners
- ALL Boat Owners
- ALL RV, Mobile Home Owners, etc. . . . . .